Additional Funding Resources in Greater Cleveland
- Growth Capital Financing: Growth capital is a certified development company in the Cleveland area that provides a variety of economic development financing.
- ECDI – ECDI is a Statewide SBA lender with an office in Cleveland and Columbus. They can provide financing for early-stage companies.
- Honeycomb Credit – This is a crowdfunding financing company with a presence in Cleveland
- Ohio Small Business Development Center at Cleveland State – This center can help with basic things like business planning
- Many local cities also have small business financing programs as well. Visit your local Chamber of Commerce for more information.
Economic development organization that helps Northeast Ohio companies connect to local, county, and state resources. Contact Mike Lalich for more information [email protected].