Full Training & Support in Running Your Click IT Store
Upon becoming a Click IT store owner, first, we help with the selection of your store using the world's best online software application for commercial real estate, CoStar. (See this example video.) We help you with negotiating your lease. Then before opening your store, you spend one week in training with our knowledgeable team at our world headquarters in Chagrin Falls Village, Ohio, followed by six to seven weeks of comprehensive business start-up online training.
Take-Off to Success
Many franchisors don’t offer you the same level of comprehensive training that Click IT Franchise does. We put our extensive experience in the IT industry to work for you, training you on the tools, knowledge, and expertise to run a successful computer repair and technology service business.
More than anything, our Take-off to Success training gives you a framework that works. From using our proprietary Nerd Net technology to handling all customer issues to the high standards that Click IT Franchise sets for our franchisees, we give you what it takes to manage your business better and allow yourself more free time.
Our entire team supports you and your business with the following:
- 3 full days of in-classroom training and 2 days of on-site, in-store start-up assistance.
- To watch a sample video of past training sessions, click here.
- Full access to Click IT's knowledge base. See https://kb.clickitco.com.
- Extensive marketing and sales tools and training (see https://clickitprospector.com)
- Operational infrastructure tools, templates, and manuals (see https://members.clickitfranchise.com)
- Our proven approach to sales and customer service
- National conferences, training meetings, and information exchanges
- Toll-free telephone support - (800) 368-7416
- Click IT Franchise copyrighted marketing programs
Supporting You Throughout Your Business
You always have ongoing support from Click IT Franchise's staff, who all have years of experience in the IT industry and customer service practices. Your personal business coach is always there to help guide you, your employees, and your business, no matter what the situation may be.