Why Click IT?
“Our goal is to become the preferred “IT department” for local communities surrounding Main Streets throughout the USA.”
All-Inclusive IT Services
Click IT franchisees are well-equipped and well-trained. They are able to service their customers’ needs efficiently; making transitioning into new computers, for instance, easier using our systems; and, thereby improving the overall experience when purchasing new or using technology in general. Big-box computer stores do not sell IT services. They will not transfer data from an old computer to a new one, for instance, as efficiently and at the speed that a Click IT store can. Additionally, Click IT is the only retail business that will sell you an email subscription that is secure and then manage it for you.
Click IT sells IT solutions similar to concierge services. We deliver them to our customers with a higher degree of knowledge, systems, and service. Plus being in a smaller setting conveys a feeling of trust and intimacy. At Click IT brick-and-mortar stores, you’ll get met and converse with the owner, who will many times be the one doing the work for you. Click IT’s tested and proven systems, coupled with our years of experience and expertise (since 2012), aligned with our selection of “best-in-class” supportive suppliers, as well as our ongoing expansion and team’s commitment, has propelled Click IT franchise far ahead of any competition.
See https://topitfranchises.com for a comparison with other IT franchises.
By investing in the Click IT store franchise concept, you will become a part of an emerging franchise group focused on becoming the preferred and trusted “local IT department” for hundreds of communities surrounding Main Streets throughout the USA. (Click HERE for a PDF version of this page.)
Features, Advantages & Benefits of the Click IT Franchise Operation
- A Proven Business Model - Click IT is a proven business model that will produce for you a solid recurring cash-flow and an unsurpassed return-on-investment. We produce the highest margins of any other franchise in a related field. Visit https://topitfranchises.com for an unbiased evaluation between choices of franchises in this category. Our company store has operated since 2012, with a growing recurring revenue stream from a continuously growing list of subscribers. Customers can now pick from 12 categories containing over 100 pre-packaged IT products, services and solutions at https://shop.clickitgroup.com, making Click IT unique as an MSP.
- One Doesn't Have to be a Geek - You don't have to be a geek to own a Click IT franchise. We've built "pick it and click it" websites that make it easy for our franchisees to service customers using our platform. See our Platform for all of Click IT's Products, Solutions, and Services. Click IT has over 20 websites focused on nitches, as described by our division websites. We market and sell them to communities of residents and businesses by using our online company store, which also serves as our point-of-sales cash register (POS) in our retail store. (Once sold to their local client, these services, solutions, and products can all be purchased by the franchise owner directly from corporate, btw, at sizable discounts.)
- Guidance with Funding the New Business - See what avenues for funding candidates have available to them to finance the opening of their new business here: https://clickitfranchise.com/funding-options. To make this easier, Click IT has been pre-qualified by Franchise
- Extensive Help with Territory Selection - Deciding on an ideal location is critical as well, so when you've narrowed down your area to consider opening a business, for our franchise candidates we conduct a demographic study for the area under consideration. In this study, we typically come up with recommended locations to consider. You must, however, take that next step and register with us before any of this territory information becomes available to you.
- Lots of Training and Support for the Franchise Owner - Franchise owners are initially given 40 hours of classroom and on-the-job training where they learn a methodology plotting a course to high and sustainable profits. Our support is on-going and committed, but there is more to tell. See https://clickitfranchise.com/what-a-click-it-franchise-owner-gets.
- Extensive Assistance and Tools for Franchisees to use for Easily Find Customers: Prospecting for new business is one of, if not THE most important tasks a small-business owner has to do today. Instead of relying on advertising which can be very expensive, we have an array of software tools we give our franchisees for them to use to lessen the burden of seeking out customers. One of the most effective tools we developed internally, for easily prospecting potential clients, is called WP Sales Prospector: See https://clickitprospector.com/wp-sales-prospector and watch the video for a full demonstration about how it works.
- A Clear and Concise Process - We have a clear and precise process for our franchise candidates to be brought through, so at all times they have a complete understanding of what they need to do in order to be invited to become a Click IT franchise owner. See https://clickitgroup.com/steps-to-becoming-a-click-it-franchise-owner. One major mistake made by new franchisors will be avoided using this proprietary vetting process to select the best-in-class franchise owners.
- A Competitive Advantage – The Click IT franchise system was given a grade of “A” by Franchise Grade and is ranked by Top IT Franchises as the number one IT franchise available today. See https://clickitgroup.com/franchise-grade.
- An Experienced Founder – Our founder, AL Harlow, is a seasoned entrepreneur with a track record of building businesses with recurring revenue models from the ground up. The creator of now hundreds of innovative products, solutions, and services for both the consumer and industrial markets, his winning formula includes providing them through unique delivery systems, as is the case with delivering Click IT’s products, services, and solutions. AL’s work is supported by a competent and credible team, including Attorney Robert Rosenfeld, who has over 40 years of legal experience. Bob advises and watches over the legal and compliance matters a franchisor is tasked with on a constant and continuous basis, as it grows.
“Buying all your IT from one trustworthy and local provider has been proven to save up to 50% in total ongoing operating expenses, not to mention the time-savings and convenience!”
— AL Harlow – CEO & Founder
Once selected, when someone purchases a Click IT franchise, they will get:
- a Manual, which includes all the store’s operating instructions;
- 40 hours of classroom and on-the-job training at Click IT’s company store;
- Access to our vendors and back-end business systems;
- The most IT products & services;
- A High-Growth Marketplace;
- Our Selected list of Best-in-Class Services;
- A Web Services Backend;
- Over 12 Categories to Sell;
- High Demand, Low Cost;
- Over 12 Websites that Bring In Customers!