Why Click IT?
“Our goal is to become the preferred “IT department” for local communities surrounding Main Streets throughout the USA.”
Click IT future franchise owners (along with their technicians) will be well-equipped and well-trained. They will be able to service their customers’ needs efficiently; making transitioning into new computers, for instance, easier using our systems; and, thereby improving the overall experience when purchasing or using new technology in general. Big-box computer stores do not sell IT services. They will not transfer data from an old computer to a new one, for instance. Click IT, on the other hand, is the only retail business that will sell you an email subscription, for instance, that is secure and then manage it for you. Click IT sells its solutions similar to concierge services. We deliver them to our customers with a higher degree of knowledge, systems, and service. Plus being in a smaller setting conveys a feeling of trust and intimacy. At Click IT brick-and-mortar stores, you’ll get met and converse with the owner, who will many times be the one doing the work for you. Click IT’s tested and proven systems, coupled with our years of experience and expertise (since 2012), aligned with our selection of “best-in-class” supportive suppliers, as well as our ongoing expansion and team’s commitment, has propelled Click IT franchise far ahead of any competition.
See https://topitfranchises.com for a comparison with other IT franchises.
By investing in the Click IT store franchise concept, you will become a part of an emerging franchise group focused on becoming the preferred and trusted “local IT department” for hundreds of communities surrounding Main Streets throughout the USA. We have:
- A Proven Franchise Concept – Our company store has operated since 2012, with a growing recurring revenue stream from a continuously growing list of subscribers. Customers can now pick from 12 categories containing over 100 pre-packaged IT products, services and solutions at https://shop.clickitgroup.com, making Click IT unique as an MSP.
- A Competitive Advantage – The Click IT franchise system was given a grade of “A” by Franchise Grade and is ranked by Top IT Franchises as the number one IT franchise available today. See https://topitfranchises.com and https://clickitgroup.com/franchise-grade.
- A Tested & Ready-to-Launch Marketing Campaigns – With a limited budget, Click IT tested its marketing strategy and generated over 200 interested candidates, which then enabled the development of a proprietary vetting process to assure awarding franchises to only the best and well-qualified candidates. See https://clickitfranchise.com/ideal-candidate.
- A Fully Developed Vetting Process – One major mistake made by new franchisors will be avoided using our proprietary vetting process to select the best-in-class franchise owners.
- An Experienced Founder – Our founder, AL Harlow, is a seasoned entrepreneur with a track record of building businesses with recurring revenue models from the ground up. The creator of now hundreds of innovative products, solutions, and services for both the consumer and industrial markets, his winning formula includes providing them through unique delivery systems, as is the case with delivering Click IT’s products, services, and solutions. AL’s work is supported by a competent and credible team, including Attorney Robert Rosenfeld, who has over 40 years of legal experience. Bob advises and watches over the legal and compliance matters a franchisor is tasked with on a constant and continuous basis, as it grows.
“Buying all your IT from one trustworthy and local provider has been proven to save up to 50% in total ongoing operating expenses, not to mention the time-savings and convenience!”
— AL Harlow – CEO & Founder
Once selected, when someone purchases a Click IT franchise, they will get:
- a Manual, which includes all the store’s operating instructions;
- 40 hours of classroom and on-the-job training at Click IT’s company store;
- Access to our vendors and back-end business systems;
- The most IT products & services;
- A High-Growth Marketplace;
- Our Selected list of Best-in-Class Services;
- A Web Services Backend;
- Over 12 Categories to Sell;
- High Demand, Low Cost;
- Over 12 Websites that Bring In Customers!